What are some good things in life to get addicted to?
- Gratitude: Be grateful for what you have. Be grateful for what you get. Be grateful for everything which add some productivity and positivity in your life. The more grateful you will be, the more positive and happy you will be.
- Be a man of your words:Be it a casual promise, obey it. Be it casual words which hurted anyone’s feeling accept your fault and take responsibility for it. Don’t change according to your feasibility. If you don’t respect your words then either you will be called a double faced bastard or you will lose your existence instantly.
- Strive for Peace of mind: Stay away from the negative people, habits and situations. Just avoid them. Love your peace of mind. Try to keep yourself as calm and compose as much as you can. This habit is worth getting addicted to.
- Smiling: Smile. Smile. Keep a smile on your face always. While meeting, greeting, asking or replying to someone just keeps a smile on your face.
- Living in the present: Be in the present. Live the moment. Never waste time regretting the past, worrying about the future, thinking about people who tried to damage you. Always embrace the moment and try to make it as memorable as much as you can by utilising it productively.
- Lettinggo: Let go off the worries, misunderstandings, grudges and hurt which is still making you sad and miserable.
- Thinking positive: There are two things in our hand: our thinking and our actions. If we think negative then how come we will get positive result by our actions? There’s no guarantee that thinking positive will always provide positive outcomes but there’s is a surety that negative thinking can only give you negative result.
- Have patience:While listening to others, let them complete before you start speaking. While pursuing something and failing multiple times in it, have patience and work harder. Never lose patience.
- Forgive yourself. Forgive others. Forgive. Forgive all those incidents, people and time which still make you weak from inside.
- Never stop learning: Apply. Make mistakes. Again learn. Again apply. Become perfect in it. But never stop learning.
- Reading . Get addicted to it asap. Of all the addictions that can help you to succeed; reading is by far one of the most important one. Have a habit to read anything you find interesting. Be it newspaper; magazines; Quora; some good blogs related to your field of interest. Whatever. Just choose. Read. Digest. Repeat.
- Reading biographies of successful/great people. This will help you stay motivated to do great in your career.
Note: We are inspired to use this content from various sources of Internet. This is for student’s learning and motivation purpose. We do not claim this to be our own.