Wipro’s Elite National Talent Hunt is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best of engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving engineering talent in India. An enthusiastic engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro!
Last date to apply: May 22nd, 2022
Online assessment: To be communicated later after eligibility check
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 6.0 or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of the Assessment Stage.
- Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with 8th semester.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation)
- No Gaps are allowed in the Graduation period. Graduation should be completed within 4 years from the start of the Graduation
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Candidates will be invited for the test process, who have completed 3 months cool-off period from the previous assessment
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Year of passing
- 2021, 2022
- B.E./B. Tech. (Compulsory Degree) / ME / MTech – 5 Year Integrated courses
Branch of study
- All Branches are allowed, Except – Agricultural & Food Engineering, Aqua Cultural Engg., Ceramic Technology, E-waste Resource Management, Exploration Geosciences, Fire and Safety, Retail (fashion & textile), Highway Technology, Integrated Master of Computer Application, Logistics, Ocean Engineering, Paint Technology, Printing, Rubber Technology, Urban Design, Water Management, Water Resources Development & Management and Naval Architecture.
- Project Engineer
- INR 3.50 lacs per annum
- Flat Bonus post 6 months from joining – 25K (to be merged with comp after 12 months of bonus payout)
- Regular yearly increments
- Merge Bonuses on 18th, 24th and 36th months from DOJ
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on a pro-rata basis
Every eligible candidate must go through an online assessment, the below details are appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
- Candidates can choose any one of the programming languages for the coding test: Java, C, C++, or Python