• Understanding client’s requirements and implementation road map.
• Preparing detailed estimate and plan for the project.
• Projects execution and monitoring.
• Issues resolving, Client Management, Data Management.
• Interaction with Consultants, Clients, Software Developers and Other Financial control and Budget Management.
• Managing timelines and re-planning if required for timely delivery.
• Document writing and managing.
• Following client for sign offs and closures.
Company Investments in each Candidate:-
• Dedicated Mentors
• Microsoft ERP Certification*
• On site deputation, depending upon performance – will be on company discretion and duration may vary from 15 to 60 days.
• Candidate to be open for relocation, across PAN India
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/13010qkffkliq.pdf
|Eligible Department and Program||B. Tech (IT/CS)/MCA/ M.Tech|
|Specific Eligibility||• Regular Students OnlyOnly male candidates• Should have 80% in 10th and 12th• No Backlogs|