TCS is excited to inform you that registration for MBA Hiring – YOP 2021 is now open and would like to invite AKTU students to register for the same. This is open to the students from MBA departments (only from B.Tech background prior to MBA / Integrated MBA is must) who wishes to participate in this hiring process.
- Course: 2 Year Full-Time MBA / Course – Marketing / Finance / Operations / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management and related disciplines, completing the program in 2023.
- Background: B.Tech / BE prior to MBA is a mandatory pre-requisite for candidates to qualify under the selection process.
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) of 60% or above in each of ‘Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and/or Post Graduation examination which includes successful completion of final year / semester.
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS MBA Hiring Process.
- Backlogs: Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2023 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types:Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Age: – Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years.
Students must register and fill up the application form on the TCS NextStep portal (if not done already). The status of the student should be “Application Received”. This is important to be included in the test process.
Steps to complete the Application Process
- Step 1. Students can login to https://on.tcs.com/3Ax5MRE
- Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS MBA Hiring YoP 2023 under the above link
- Scenario A. If candidate is a registered user, s/he can login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, the candidate should click on ‘Apply For Drive’
- Scenario B. If candidate is a new user, s/he can click on Register Now, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill the details. The candidate can then submit his/her application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’
- Step 3. The candidate can select the mode of test (In-Centre) and choose the preferred test center & then click on Apply. Please Note, test center once chosen may not be changed.
- Step 4. To confirm the application status, students can check ‘Track Your Application’. The candidate status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’
- TCS Campus Hiring for YOP 2023 is open for all Engineering Disciplines B.Tech /M.Tech / MCA offered by recognized university / college.
- Registrations are open until 25th Dec 2022 (Sunday)
Below are the timelines for Registration and Test-
|Recruitment Event||Last date for registration||Date of Test||Mode|
|TCS Technical MBA 2023||15th Dec 2022 (Thursday)||25th Dec 2022
|In-Center (Physical Center)|
Important Points –
All test related communication would be shared directly ONLY by our test partner, TCS iON.
- Please note Technical MBA 2023 test would be hosted only In-Center and registrations would be on first-come-first-serve basis.