- First person of contact for client
- Direct interaction with clients – overseas clients in APAC, US or UK.
- Handles projects of moderate scope and high complexity or of broad scope and moderate complexity.
- Manage multiple projects / assignments for the clients using internal tools for pulling Sampling, sending invites and monitoring of statistics/quota.
- Responsible for meeting the delivery commitments w.r.t. Quality.
- Monitors progress against schedule and determines and takes remedial action as appropriate.
- Check and ensure consistency and accuracy of outputs prior to deliver
- Plans/manages projects directly related to policies or general business operations to meet specific objectives or general goals.
For Survey Programming:
- Should know (C or C++ or Java) and (Java Script, HTML, and CSS).
For Project Management:
- Should have basic knowledge of IT, HTML
- Client Communication Skills
For Data Processing & Tabulation:
- Good Knowledge of MS Excel.
- Knowledge of VBA Macros is a plus.
- Knowledge of representation of data.
For Quality Assurance:
- Good Communication Skills.
- Inclination towards Quality.
- Knowledge Quality tools will be an added advantage.
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/13386rzmaivyt.pdf
|Eligible Department and Program||MCA Batch 2020|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||• Quick learner • Strong verbal, written communication and active listening skills • Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills • Strong Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills • Ability to multi-task • Ability to handle tight deadlines • Ability to handle pressure situations • Ability to solve problems independently • Ability to learn and apply learning to new situations|