Founded in 2011, a premier, transnational ITES group dedicated towards furnishing online market research assistance to diverse organizations globally. Our comprehensive, end-to- end integrated solutions offer our clients actionable competitive advantages, driving assured business success.
- First person of contact for client
- Direct interaction with clients – overseas clients in APAC, US or UK.
- Handles projects of moderate scope and high complexity or of broad scope and moderate complexity.
- Manage multiple projects / assignments for the clients using internal tools for pulling Sampling, sending invites and monitoring of statistics/quota.
- Responsible for meeting the delivery commitments w.r.t. Quality.
- Monitors progress against schedule and determines and takes remedial action as appropriate.
- Check and ensure consistency and accuracy of outputs prior to deliver
- Plans/manages projects directly related to policies or general business operations to meet specific objectives or general goals.
For Survey Programming:
- Should know (C or C++ or Java) and (Java Script, HTML, and CSS).
For Project Management:
- Should have basic knowledge of IT, HTML
- Client Communication Skills
For Data Processing & Tabulation:
- Good Knowledge of MS Excel.
- Knowledge of VBA Macros is a plus.
- Knowledge of representation of data.
For Quality Assurance:
- Good Communication Skills.
- Inclination towards Quality.
- Knowledge Quality tools will be an added advantage.
Training Period :-
Rs. 15,000 Per month
Link to circular: http://fms.aktu.ac.in/Resources/Attachments/Circular/2253923heirhn.pdf
|Training Period||3 Months|
|Stipend||Rs. 15,000 Per Month|