About Enphase Solar Energy
Founded in 2006, Enphase transformed the solar industry with our revolutionary microinverter technology which turns sunlight into a safe, reliable, resilient, and scalable source of energy to power our lives. Today, our intelligent microinverters work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry’s best-performing clean energy systems. The Enphase Energy system enables people to make, use, save, sell, and own their power. This includes our industry-leading app, which provides unprecedented data and control in the palm of your hand. For the first time in the evolution of our centuries-old grid, people can get paid for the clean energy they produce and share with their communities, helping to build a new energy future that harnesses the sun. This clean, free, abundant source of energy can power our lives and ultimately help replace fossil fuels altogether.
Job Designation:- Solar CAD Engineer
- Understands the solar project specification and executes the project as per specification
- Use software to create detailed 2D or 3D designs for complex projects
- Should analyze data and situation and come up with creative solutions using CAD
- Drafting, designing jobs and mapping projects using Auto CAD & other relevant platforms
- Technical / Functional work alignments.
- Will work under Solar projects – planning, modeling, drafting and designing
|Job Category||Solar Industry|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||2.4 LPA to 3.00 LPA|
|Training Period||45 Days|
|Salary / stipend paid during training||12000/ Per Month ( During Period)|
|Eligible Department and Program||B.Tech (ME/EC/Civil) 2020,2021 & 2022 Batch|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||Students who have knowledge of Auto CAD only apply|