FOR FEMALE CANDIDATE ONLY
Software Development Engineer:
Software Development Engineer
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
• Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
• Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
• Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
• Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
Cloud Support Associate
Role – Cloud Support Associate
Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to join us as a Cloud Support Associate who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
you will be surrounded by people that are incredibly smart and passionate about cloud computing and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
• Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
• Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
• Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
• Drive customer communication during critical events
Bold Operation Manager
BOLD: The BOLD (Building Operations Leadership)
Program is designed to accelerate the growth of leaders through challenging field experiences that stretch individual capability. Our Operations environment presents the candidates with great challenges in dealing with front line management, and driving scalable and continuous improvements across our Technology teams, Customer Service teams, Finance Operations teams, Seller Support teams, Fulfillment Center teams, and Transaction and Risk Management teams at locations throughout India. As a start-up within Amazon, we look for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment – which means wearing many hats, being able to change direction quickly, and showing an eagerness to learn new things. If you have the passion for solving big problems and helping change the future of delivery experience for our customers, we would love to hear from you.
BOLD is a leadership development program which aims at building operations managers by honing their functional and leadership skills through on the job learning, supported by structured development & performance frameworks. The duration of the program is 36 months and the opportunities would be based out of Fulfillment Centers, Delivers Centers, Sort Centers or at any of our other office locations across our teams like Transportation, Customer Service, Amazon Logistics, Fulfilment by Amazon and Fulfillment Center. Your job location will be at field locations like delivery stations, sort centers or fulfillment centers which are typically large facilities and you should be able to stand/walk/ climb flights of stairs during work hours.
The BOLD manager will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, strategy, quality and productivity of the projects he/she manages. She/he will manage performance expectations and goals, monitor real time service levels and schedule adherence, and ensure the India teams meet and exceed their performance targets. In addition he or she will be responsible for ensuring the safety, security and integrity of Amazon’s systems and data.
Senior Program Manager
Senior Program Manager: Amazon’s CS Customer Experience Team is looking for an experienced Sr. Program Manager who can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment. The Customer Experience Team within Customer Service uses customer activity data, feedback and metrics to identify customer pain points, then advocates for and drives change throughout the organization to reduce defects and improve customer experience. As Program Manager you will collaborate with business and development teams across the company to define functional requirements, high level process and technical solutions, and manage all aspects of the project execution – including writing business requirements, maintaining the project schedule, resolving or mitigating issues and risks, and communicating results throughout the organization. The successful candidate will be a person who works well with global and cross-functional teams of project or product manager, business managers, operations, and software development in maintaining and delivering on a pipeline of customer impacting projects. In addition, they enjoy and excel at working with tech teams to resource, prioritize and manage tech readiness for critical business projects.
• Advocate on behalf of the Customer during all tech engagements to ensure a consistent high-bar on excellence and project delivery.
• Drive technology initiatives to improve end-to-end Customer Experience.
• Manage all key technical aspects of the Customer Service and Experience improvement
• Deliver product/program quality improvements based on Customer feedback and core Customer Service performance measurements.
• Identify opportunities to develop and drive solutions to enable automated tools and applications for self-service
• Collaborate with other worldwide CS, business teams, product managers and technical teams to continuously innovate and redesign programs to better serve our customers.
• Lead the effective and efficient delivery of large complex cross-functional projects.
• Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
• Gain consensus on technical decisions and ensure that appropriate projects are prioritized
• Maximize resources for the greater good of the organization.
• Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
• Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders.
Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
Define, prioritize and plan the Projects that will need to be implemented, gaining alignment with all appropriate levels within Amazon’s Customer Service (CS).
|Eligible Department and Program||Pursuing Full-Time MBA and expected to graduate by 2019 or already graduated. ONLY FEMALES|