About Mechlin Technologies
Mechlin is a consulting company having its core competencies in IT services related to Software Development, Designing, Maintenance, Business Consulting and corporate trainings having timely delivery and cost-effective solutions. We believe to continuously improve our services by aligning us to the global standards for quality, delivery on time and development costs. We have been at the forefront of developing and implementing new technologies and solutions.!
- Gather Software requirements.
- Elicit requirements from onsite team and customer team.
- Develop architecture design.
- Develop iterative prototypes and analyze various upstream data sources.
- Prepare approach document based on the business needs.
- Identify design alternatives and conduct technical feasibility.
- Functional and performance testing.
- Develop proof of concepts for technical evaluation and early customer feedback.
- Develop database schema and document other architectural dependencies for a reliable, scalable, and optimal solution.
- Develop algorithms to convert functional specifications into software design.
- Write Front-end and Back-end code as per the approach document.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance unit test suites to verify the accuracy of ETL processes, dimensional data, OLAP cubes and various forms of BI content including reports, dashboards, and analytical models. Analyze the reports generated by the tools and incorporate the changes/ results.
- Conduct peer code reviews and external code reviews using Git and Visual Studio Online.
- Generate and deploy daily builds for verification and customer review.
- Business Intelligence (BI) application testing.
- Ensure the consistency between the defined requirements, the implementation of the business logic at the database layer, and the user’s experience in interacting with that data.
- Prepare Bid Plan, Proposal Strategy and assist in making updates, clarifications and additions to the proposal.
- Effectively update, file and manage all information and critical documents related to bids – emails, website uploads, client documents etc. to ensure information is ready available for future reference.
- Take complete ownership of driving the bid, throughout different stages from Deal Evaluation, Story Boarding, Proposal Summary & writing, till the final submission to the customer
|Cost to Company (CTC)||CTC: 3.5 LPA (2.5 Lakhs basic + 1 Lakhs Loyalty Bonus payable in installments. 25,000 at the end of first year, rest after every 6 months in installments of 25,000)|
|Eligible Department and Program||B.Tech(CSE/IT//ECE) Batch 2021,2022 Minimum 70% in 10th,12th, Graduation Without any backlog|