About Innodata India Private Limited
Innodata listed in NYSE as (NASDAQ: INOD), is a global digital services and solutions company. Our technology and services power leading information products and online retail destinations around the world. Our solutions help prestigious enterprises harness the power of digital data to re-imagine how they operate and drive performance. We serve publishers, media & information companies, digital retailers, banks, insurance companies, government agencies and many other industries. We take a “technology-first” approach, applying the most advanced technologies in innovative ways. Founded in 1988, we comprise a team of 5,000 diverse people in 8 countries who are fiercely dedicated to delivering services and solutions that help the world make better decisions.
Innodata is headquartered in New Jersey with sales and delivery offices across North America, UK, India, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Israel, China, France and Canada.
- Flag relevant symptoms and treatment
- Create footnotes with definitions of uncommon medical terms
- Create timelines and charts to highlight treatment from relevant period(s) of care
- Identify missing records and bills
- Summarize the case history of patients for deep analysis of medical records required
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology/ diseases, their symptom & treatment / impact of medicines etc
- Keen eye for detail and comprehension skills
- Good communication skills (both verbal & written)
|Cost to Company (CTC)||Salary will be INR 18,000/- per month. This will be the overall CTC; the only deductions will be PF and tax. The salary will be revised to INR 22,000 per month post successful completion of the probation period of 6 months|
|Training Period||6 months|
|Eligible Department and Program||B.Tech/M.Tech (Biotechnology) B. Pharma, M. Pharma, of 2019, 2020 & 2021 batch|
|Specific Eligibility||• 75% throughout • No backlogs pending after final semester • Good communication skills (both verbal & written)|