About Innodata India Private Limited
Innodata listed in NYSE as (NASDAQ: INOD), is a global digital services and solutions company. Our technology and services power leading information products and online retail destinations around the world. Our solutions help prestigious enterprises harness the power of digital data to re-imagine how they operate and drive performance. We serve publishers, media & information companies, digital retailers, banks, insurance companies, government agencies, and many other industries. We take a “technology-first” approach, applying the most advanced technologies in innovative ways. Founded in 1988, we comprise a team of 5,000 diverse people in 8 countries who are fiercely dedicated to delivering services and solutions that help the world make better decisions.
Innodata is headquartered in New Jersey with sales and delivery offices across North America, UK, India, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Israel, China, France, and Canada.
Job Description :
• Flag relevant symptoms and treatment
• Create footnotes with definitions of uncommon medical terms
• Create timelines and charts to highlight treatment from the relevant period(s) of care
• Identify missing records and bills
• Summarize the case history of patients for deep analysis of medical records required
• 0-4 years of medical experience
• Strong knowledge of medical terminology/ diseases, their symptom & treatment/impact of medicines, etc.
• Keen eye for detail and comprehension skills
Circular Link :
|CTC||Rs. 2.8 LPA|
|Training Period||3-6 months (With stipend of 22500/- per month)|
|Bond or Service Contract||NA|