About Seeds Fincap Private Limited
Seeds Fincap Pvt Ltd is a Delhi NCR-based non-deposit taking NBFC. With its headquarters in Gurugram. We aim to serve a million MSMEs – Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in India in this decade!
Various reports & surveys of industry bodies and research agencies have concluded that MSMEs have the largest potential to realize & aid country’s priorities – Job creation and country’s GDP growth by way of nourishing entrepreneurship. But to make it happen, it is equally important that MSMEs are provided sufficient financing that is easy & quick because without adequate financing they cannot acquire or absorb new technologies, expand, or compete in global markets, or even build business relationships with larger firms.
It is noteworthy that only about a fifth of MSME’s credit requirement is met by banks and the remaining comes from informal sources. Most of the micro-enterprises depend on their promoter’s family and friends and the local moneylenders for their credit requirements. A large portion of credit needs of the micro-enterprises remains unfulfilled. This fundamentally hampers growth potential of the micro-enterprises. At Seeds, this is where we aim to bring solution on the table.
While lending will be our primary activity, focus will be to help the underserved, un served entrepreneurs living across the country with special emphasis on people living in Tier II, III & IV cities.
Job Designation: Risk Officer
- Timely risk assessment process through risk management team or in-person.
- Prepare documentation related to risk assessment.
- Take a thorough look at all aspects of Risk.
- Documenting risk analysis reports to various stakeholders such as Core committee, other departments, and employees.
- Evaluating the operational risks that might occur due to system failure or human error,
- Intentional and unintentional risk, which in turn leads to the disruption of business processes.
- Adhere risk related plans and formulate strategies to minimize and mitigate risks.
- Completion of assigned task by management in timelines.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
|Cost to Company (CTC)||2.5 LPA|
|Training Period||6 Months|
|Eligible Department and Program||MBA- 2021 & 2022 Batch|