- Should have knowledge of Medical terminology, human anatomy with basic math knowledge of calculating simple interest, compound interest.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of ICD 10, CPT, Surgery procedures, Revenue codes
- Processing around 80 to 90 claims daily within a set quality parameter
- Should have strong English & Science knowledge to comprehend Medical reports
- Job involves written communication to US policyholders on their claims status and documentation requirement to process the claim
- To ensure claims are adjudicated as per the guidelines of the company. Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures.
- Complying with company regulations regarding HIPAA, confidentiality, and private health information
- Should have good comprehension and analytical skills
- Should have excellent problem-solving skills
- Should have positive approach and open to learn process dynamics
- Should have good communication, verbal and written English
- Should be open to work 24*7 and mandatory US timings, night shift
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/166185bk32ubq.pdf
|Eligible Department and Program||Bio Technology/ Biochemical / Biomedical Engineering/ Chemical & Alcohol Technology/ Chemical & Bio Engg/ Masters in Bio Technology without backlog of batch 2020. The student should have their final mark sheets and PDC (Candidate can provide Soft copy also)|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||Preferably Female Candidate of Delhi/ Noida and NCR should only apply Work Location: Noida (if selected have to work in Noida)|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||Commensurate with skills, to be discussed post final selection. (Upto 2.50 LPA)|