Nagarro provides outsourced software development services to companies ranging from early-stage startups to Global 50 market leaders, helping them achieve their strategic goals.
We are headquartered in Munich, Germany with subsidiaries in India, Sweden, New York, Mexico, Frankfurt, and Stockholm.
SD (Software Developer)
CSD (Commando Software Developer)
- execute full software development life cycle (SDLC) Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
Cost to Company:
During Training Period Stipend:
SD Position -19,000/- PM stipend during training period. CSD Position -25,000/- PM stipend during training period.
Training Period : 6-8 Months
Specific Eligibility Criteria
- 60 % in the current degree.
- Students expecting 60% till end of last semester may also apply (No backlogs).
- Candidate should have good analytical ability to tackle problem handling
- Candidate should be ready to adapt with changing environment in projects
- Candidate should exhibit willingness to learn
|Job Description||Software developer|
|Training period||8-9 Months|
|Eligible Deptt.||B.TECH CSE/ECE/IT, MCA, M.Tech (CSE)|