KPMG is a global organization of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 145 countries and territories and in FY21 had close to 236,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues – managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs – that organizations, across various industries, should address to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum.
Our Digital Enablement (DE) services help clients across the enterprise systems lifecycle – from evaluation through implementation and ongoing upgrades and improvement based on the top ERP solutions as Oracle, SAP, and Microsoft. This practice helps our clients through their technology transformation journey by assisting them to navigate through the stages of system implementation from configuration, through testing and training, up to the cutover phase.
ERP Advisory practice in KPMG India provides advisory services to clients with a focus on Enterprise Integration and Business Intelligence solutions. We assist clients in the successful development, implement of Retail, Digital and Bespoke Applications. Our applications are aimed to provide solutions in areas of Retail Merchandising, CRM, Pricing Management, Planning, Warehousing, POS Solutions and Mobile Apps, Custom Applications and Emerging Technologies i.e., AR/VR, AI/ML etc. We interact with the CxO’s at our clients to help them understand their information needs and deploy a long-term vision by drawing upon a combination of packaged software, efficient processes, and comprehensive industry knowledge. Our services include assisting clients in assessing the software’s fit to their needs, developing/customizing applications, configuring the applications, and deploying the software.
Analyst, DE- Retail
- Effectively deliver tasks on projects as guided by the Manager – in providing business solutions to the clients based on Oracle suit of product functionality, which would be developed based on the existing and acquired on the job product knowledge
- Effectively engage client counterpart in discussions related to the tasks / project delivery
- To provide advisory services to clients following the principles of client management and delivery standards
- Developing technical expertise through Oracle certification/on the job training
- Actively work as a member of a team collaborating with one another and optimizing time and resources. To provide consistent world class deliverables in every engagement with a client
- To actively engage in knowledge learning, sharing, and storing
- Participate in creation of proposals /training material/proof of concept
- To ensure adherence to Risk Management processes of the firm
- To firmly adhere to the firm’s standards on ethics, code of conduct and values
Last date of registration;
30 June, 2022 till 04:00PM
|CTC||5 LPA Fixed|
|Eligibility Criteria||– 60% or 6.0 or above CGPA with No Backlog|