Netsmartz strives to be a leader in the global marketplace for IT solutions in the areas of Cloud & infrastructure services, eLearning Course-ware, Enterprise Mobility, Software Development, Digital Marketing and Mobile App Marketing. We believe that by focusing on Total Quality and Customer Satisfaction as our top corporate values, we will exceed our growth goals while establishing long-term relationships with our clients. With more than 400+ certified software engineers and 1000+ team membersin 8 locations around the world, Microsoft Gold Partnership, CMMI Level 3, ISO 9001:2008, AS Advanced Consulting Partner and Magento Business Solution Partner certifications, Netsmartz is truly global, quality- driven, software company. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Rochester, NY, ourbusiness has achieved consistent annual growth in terms of revenue; profitability, clients, and employees.
Job Designation:- Junior Software Engineer
- Cover technical training imparted by Netsmartz post joining for the first few
- Job responsibilities include the full lifecycle application development including analysis, design, and
- Candidate will be required to create and maintain technical documentation. Candidate will work in a team environment. He is also required to adhere to coding standards and other development processes (Jira, SVN etc).
- The candidate should be able to work with supervision provided by seniors to complete project task and must possess initiative to address issues and
- Candidate would be required to integrate their works, unit test and maintain integrity of application and its
- Enhancing skills while participating in trainings given by the organization and doing self-study.
|Cost to Company (CTC)||Salary/CTC- We have two categories of CTC slabs where we finalize the students as per their final round of discussion. - A Category- 5 LPA+ - B Category- 3-5 LPA|
|Bond or Service Contract (If Yes, give details)||3 years since confirmation on role|
|Written Test||Yes Interview Process: • L1 Round- Online Coding test will be scheduled. Coder byte test should be cleared. Candidate scoring 70% and above are aligned for F2F or video call- technical screening. • L2 Round- With Technical Managers. • L3 Round- With department Head along with HR round covering Attitude/aspiration, Salary, Joining etc.|
|Eligible Department and Program||B.Tech.(CSE) Batch 2021,2022 Minimum 60% in 10th,12th, Graduation|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention) for Interview process||• Good analytical skills and aptitude • Good knowledge of OOPS, RDBMS • Good communication skills • Good to have knowledge of MVC • Good to have knowledge of SDLC, Agile|