- Design and defining the interaction between the different component piece.
- Write efficient code based on brief given by the team leader.
- Fast prototyping of food-of concept features/ applications based on brief.
- Develop and maintain new features on J2EE stack.
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Work closely with the peers and leads to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Build software solutions for complex problems.
- Compliance with build/ release and configuration management process.
- Responsibility to develop unit test cases for his/her project module.
- Execution of appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concern with business and project management effort.
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/13041tn0zeqyo.pdf
|Eligibility||B.Tech (CSE/ IT), MCA|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES: • Data structures and algorithm • Programming languages and framework ( JAVA, J2EE, SPRING, STRUTS) • OS • Web technologies (HTML/ CSS/ JSP/ ASP/ PHP/ AJAX) will be an added advantage • DBMS • Software testing and debugging • Infrastructure • Distributed system and scalable architecture • Knowledge of CVS/ Bugzilla or any other configuration management system • Only Delhi – NCR region candidates should register|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||4.2 LPA|