The ideal candidate should be a proactive and skilled person, a team player capable of finding his own solutions to the daily challenges. This position requires a high degree of responsibility and self-learning. We are looking for somebody with the following skills:
- Knowledge of HR systems and database.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- People oriented and results driven
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/13461zxmyxk3s.pdf
|Job Category||Wealth Management|
|Qualification||MBA – Human Resource|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||5.9 LACS|
|Training Period||2 Months|