About HCL Technologies Limited : HCL Technologies Limited, is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) service and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March, 2020. We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
Job Designation : Graduate Engineer Trainee(Developer)
Job Description :
Java or Node.js or REACT Developer role would involve coding against an application. To understand business requirement and implement business logics accordingly. Need to provide efficient technical solution to fulfil the requirement. Developer will be responsible for coding or developing against a requirement
- Exposure to one or more of programming environments – Java, Node.js, JEE, Java Script, Jquery, Spring MVC, REST, Angular JS, Node JS, ReactJS.
- Object Oriented concepts with good Programming and Analytical skills
- Exposure to IDE tools like Eclipse
- Basic knowledge of cloud concepts and cloud technologies
- Fast at picking up new technologies
- Good Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Participate in research activities
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Understanding of DB Design, SQL Queries, PLSQL Circular Link : http://fms.aktu.ac.in/Resources/Attachments/Circular/19833gjx0j1v1.pdf
|Cost to Company (CTC)||UG 3.65 LPA PG 4.75 LPA|
|Bond or Service Contract||24 months Service Agreement needs to be signed by candidates|
|Eligible Department and Program||B.Tech (IT/CSE/ECE) /M.Tech/MCA 2017,2018,2019,2020&2021 Batc|
|Specific Eligibility requirement||1. UG – Engineering Graduates with 75% and above in academics from 10th, 12th and UG (Except Civil) 2. PG – Engineering Graduates 65% and above in academics from 10th, 12th, UG and PG and MCA,MSC Graduates can be included.|