About HCL Technologies Limited :HCL Technologies Limited, is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) service and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March, 2020. We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
Job Designation : Graduate Engineer Trainee-OOPS
Job Description :
- Time management skills, flexible and adaptable.
- Self-confidence & Positive attitude.
- Good communication skills Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment and get along fairly well with people from different nationalities is also a plus.
- Problem Solving and Decision-Making – Working with others to identify, define and solve problems, which includes making decisions about the best course of action.
• Team Player :As most of the jobs involve working in one or more work groups, you should have the ability to work with others in professional manner to achieve a common goal.
|Cost to Company (CTC)||B.Tech 3.65 LPA M.Tech/MCA 4.75 LPA|
|Perks and Benefits||NA|
|Bond or Service Contract||24 months Service Agreement needs to be signed by candidates|
|Specific Eligibility requirement||1. UG – Engineering Graduates with 75% and above in academics from 10th, 12th and UG (Except Civil) 2. PG – Engineering Graduates 65% and above in academics from 10th, 12th, UG and PG and MCA,MSC Graduates can be included.|
|Eligible Department and Program||B.Tech (IT/CSE/ECE) /M.Tech/MCA 2017,2018,2019,2020&2021 Batch|