About Sugal and Damani Group
Sugal & Damani as a group has pioneered the business in FinTech, Gaming, Product & Servicing Software Technology and operating Government Licensed Lotteries across the country. Sugal & Damani is in existence since 1970’s with group turnover in excess of USD 2.4 billion. We provide end to end technology solutions for lottery, gaming and payment industry. Our Research and Development Centres are located at some of the worlds most renowned IT hubs.
Since then, The Group has mastered every aspect of the Gaming, Fintech and Lottery business including the designing and developing of technology and operations. Sugal & Damani has diversified into a suite of businesses, comprising of Software Information Technology, Payment Industry, Gaming, Commercial Services, Real Estate etc. Each of these enterprises shares a common ideology to provide and maintain highest standard of quality and service.
Sugal & Damani is committed to maintaining a leadership position in the country, through technological superiority, operational efficiency and a strategic & qualitative edge. The Group’s endeavour now, is to extend this experience to other similar markets in India & overseas, by creating opportunities through strategic partnerships.
This recruitment drive is for two of our group companies namely: a) Skilrock Technologies Pvt Ltd and b) PayWorld.
Job Designation:- Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) OR Associate Software Engineer Trainee (ASET)
- Undergo the Induction Training and understand project requirement
- Shadowing senior technology staff and mastering their task
- Ask questions and learn the coding and programming with speed
- Raising concern and making suggestion for improvement
- Conduct self-research on latest technologies
- Observe company’s health and safety regulations at all times.
- Active Participation in meetings and attend technology work-shops
- Analyze data and write reports according to specifications
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence
|Cost to Company (CTC)||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET): 4.60 LPA and Associate Software Engr Trainee (ASET): 6.03 LPA|
|Training Period||6 to 9 months|
|Salary / stipend paid during training||GET: Stipend: 24,000/- PM during training and 4.60 LPA after Training ASET: Stipend: 32,000/- PM during training and 6.03 LPA after Training.|
|Bond or Service Contract (If Yes, give details)||No bond during training and after completion of training service agreement will be of 2 years.|
|Eligible Department and Program||B.Tech/M.Tech(CS/IT/ECE) and MCA Batch 2021|