- Adhering to SLAs defined by the business/client
- Helping team members in case of Technical/Operational Problems and Issues
- Handling Incidents related to backups
- Raising Change Requests for approvals and implementing the change accordingly
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to backups
- Ensuring that the processes are adhered to while working on any problem incident/change request
- Responsible for successful completion of Installation and configuration of backup software upgrades/patches etc.
- Responsible for building / maintaining a test environment along with the team
- Improves and maintains customer and employee satisfaction by the way of quality in the day to day tasks
- Suggesting new technologies and design changes as and when applicable
- Contributing to the overall Backup/Restoration Strategy for 24×7 operation support
- Willing to work in 24*7 environment and any assignment
Eligible Department and Program:
B.Tech (CS/IT/EC/Electronics & Electrical) of Batch 2019
GET- 70% and above throughout in academics,
Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention):
- Time management skills, flexible and adaptable.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment and get along fairly well with people from different nationalities is also a plus.
- Problem Solving and Decision-Making– Working with others to identify, define and solve problems, which includes making decisions about the best course of action.
- Team Player: As most of the jobs involve working in one or more work groups, you should have the ability to work with others in professional manner to achieve a common goal.
- Note- Student must have Passport and PAN card (if not having, please suggest to apply for these documents immediately.GET- 70% and above throughout in academics
Candidates under below Pin-codes are not eligible for the process-
|Lucknow||Starting with 226 and 227, Barabanki- Starting with 224, 225|
|Nagpur||Starting with 440, 441, 442|
|Chennai||Starting with 600, 601, 602, 603, 631|
|Bangalore||Starting with 572 (Tumkur), 560(bangalore), 635109 (Hosur), 635110 (Hosur), 635126(Hosur)|
|Noida||Starting with 201, 203 (Noida), 110 (Delhi), 122 (Gurgaon), 121 (Faridabad), 245 (Ghaziabad)|
|Madurai||starting with 624, 626, 630, 625|
|Hyderabad||starting with 500, 501, 502 (Hyderabad and Secunderabad)|
|Qualification||B.Tech (CS/IT/EC/Electronics & Electrical) of Batch 2019|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||2.60 LPA|
|Training Period||15 Months|
|Bond or Service Contract (If Yes, give details)||18 Months|