|Based on candidate’s performance, company will hire for below positions such as
· Data Science
· Open Source
Profile Snapshot Blockchain:
· Implementing and supporting a blockchain-based system as per provided design
· Develop POC / Run Pilot on selected blockchain platform
· Interface with internal stakeholders
· Familiarity with Peer-to-peer networks
· Understanding of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms
Profile Snapshot Open Source:
· Basic knowledge in fundamentals of cloud computing, virtualisation and OpenStack.
· Good understanding about Containers, Open-Shift / Kubernetes.
· Ability to design/develop software (Python is preferred)
· Knowledge in TCP/IP, routing protocols, switches, firewalls, load balancers and VLAN.
Profile Snapshot Data Science:
· Knowledge of data models Spark, Spark SQL, PY Spark and Hive programming.
· Good understand about Machine learning, Deep learning and NLP algorithms.
· Good with data sampling and data mining techniques to build models on skewed data sets.
· Ability to understand financial domain and collaboration with different functions to understand the domain.
· Keep up to date with latest technology trends.
· Intricately involving in running analytical experiments with methodical manner and regularly evaluate alternate methods via theoretical approaches.
Link to Circular :
|Eligible Department and Program||B. Tech (IT/ Computer Science)/ M. Tech ( IT/ Computer Science ) of batch 2019/ 2020|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||Candidates from the colleges which has the NIRF ranking from 200 to 300 should only apply • Qualification: B. Tech (IT/ Computer Science)/M. Tech (IT/ Computer Science) • Bachelors: Batch FY 2016-2020 • Masters: Batch FY 2018-2020 • Eligibility: 10th – 75%, 12th – 65% & B-Tech – 60%, M-Tech – 60% (Diploma candidates are NOT eligible) Experience: 0 to 2 years Applicant must have good understanding of below skillset: • Algorithms • Python • Machine learning • Linux Operating systems • At least one of the Blockchain framework such as Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Ethereum • Fundamentals of cloud computing and cloud infrastructure mainly OpenStack (Only developers and coders can apply)|