- As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and development procedures.
- Participate as directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product
- Design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions
- Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
Registration Link: https://hexaware.com/careers/employee-programs/mavericks/ , the registration will remain open until Aug 21, 2020 till 12:00 noon (Mandatory to register)
Qualification: B. Tech CSE /IT /ECE /EEE /ETC /EIE /ICE/ Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Engineering And Information Technology/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Information & Communication Technology/ MCA of batch 2021
|Qualification||B. Tech CSE /IT /ECE /EEE /ETC /EIE /ICE and allied branches/ MCA of batch 2021|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||Registration Link: https://hexaware.com/careers/employee-programs/mavericks/ , the registration will remain open until Aug 21, 2020 till 12:00 noon (Mandatory to register) • Good communication skills- fluent in spoken & written English • Team player & interpersonal relationship abilities • High level of energy • Right Attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment • Should be able to multi – task: ability to prioritize and manage project related activities • Openness, reliability, punctuality, and flexibility at given tasks|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||3,50,000 INR per annum on successful completion of Training|
|Training Period||6 Months|
|Salary / stipend paid during training||Stipend of 15,000 INR per month for first 6 months|
|Bond or Service Contract (If Yes, give details)||2 Years|