- Implementation of Six sigma projects
- Working on Network Device / Unix Server / Storage Devices (depending upon your respective domain)
- Ensuring Data center uptime according to SLAs
- Implementing New technologies and Design changes
- Applying patches/upgrades to maintain security level
- Responsible for building and maintaining Test environment
- Independent troubleshooting within SLA
- Manage Customer escalations
- Identify avenue for value adds and present value add summary
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to Network/Server/Storage devices
- Handling tickets/Requests
- Update the knowledge base
- Technically upgrade across versions of environment when required
- Participation in Monthly steering committee meetings (as required)
- Participate in monthly QA audits
- Time management skills, flexible and adaptable.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment and get along fairly well with people from different nationalities is also a plus.
- Problem Solving and Decision-Making – Working with others to identify, define and solve problems, which includes making decisions about the best course of action.
Team Player: As most of the jobs involve working in one or more work groups, you should have the ability to work with others in professional manner to achieve a common goal.
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/11535pobs0qs0.pdf
|Cost to Company (CTC)||3.5 LPA|
|Training Period||15 Months|
|Bond or Service Contract (If Yes, give details)||18 Months|
|Eligible Department and Program||B.Tech CS/IT/EC/EEE (EN)|
|Place of Posting||Noida/Bangalore/Chennai, Willing to relocate anywhere in India|