Flipkart Grid 4.0 Software Development Hiring Challenge
GRiD is Flipkart’s Flagship Engineering Campus Challenge which provides you with the opportunity to apply your technical knowledge and skills, to compete and complete key challenges.
Now in its fourth edition, Flipkart GRiD becomes bigger & better, bringing real-world problem statements from the world of E-Commerce to the brightest engineering minds across the globe!
So are you ready to enter the GRiD?
Eligibility & Team Rules:
- This competition is open to students pursuing B.Tech/B.E./B.S./M.Tech/M.S or related Engineering Programs across ALL Engineering Colleges in India & US (Batch 2023, 2024, 2025 & 2026)
- Students must register in teams of 2 to 3 members
- The batch of 2022 is not eligible to participate in this competition
- The participating students can be from any specialization
- They should be full-time students from the same engineering college
- One person cannot be a member of more than one team
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team
The Software Development Track will have 2 to 3 elimination levels to test your technical, analytical, and ideation skills before the National Finale where the Finalists will get to present their solutions to the Panel of Domain Experts at Flipkart.
Level 1: E-Commerce & Tech Quiz
- All registered teams will have to take an online quiz
- Only the team leader will give the quiz
- All teams will be taking this quiz simultaneously during the quiz window
- Every team will be ranked on accuracy (score) and speed (finish time) i.e., if two teams have the same score, then the team that finished earlier will be ranked higher
- Participating teams will move on to the next level based on their performance in this assessment
- It will be based on E-Commerce Trivia (Reference: https://stories.flipkart.com) and Tech (Technology Awareness + Techstack & Computer Science Fundamentals)
Level 2: Submission of Proof of Concept with Demo Video and Code submission
- Shortlisted teams from level 1 will have to participate in level 2
- You’ll be given a problem statement according to the domain area of interest selected post level 1
- Teams will have access to only one problem statement that has been allocated to them
- You’ll be able to make submissions until the deadline for this level anytime during the challenge window
- The expectation in this level will be to submit the functional proof of concept along with the demo video and code submission
- Participating teams in this level will move on to the next level based on their performance
Level 3: The National Finale: In the final level of the GRiD, finalists will be invited to showcase their solutions to the panel of domain experts at Flipkart.
Please refer below-given some important dates of Flipkart
Registration Deadline: 30 June, 2022
Level 1 – E-Commerce & Tech Quiz: 01 July, 2022
Level 2 – Submission of Proof of Concept with Demo Video and Code Submission : 05-17 July,2022
Level 3 – The National Finale : 09-10 August, 2022
Kindly refer the below link for more details.
|Designation-0Software Developer Engineer||₹32.57 LPA|
|Interns||₹1 Lakh per Month|