About the company: Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company, headquartered in
Bangalore, Karnataka, India, and incorporated in Singapore as
a private limited company. The company initially focused on
online book sales before expanding into other product
categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, home
essentials, groceries, and lifestyle products.
The service competes primarily with Amazon’s Indian
subsidiary and domestic rival Snapdeal. As of March 2017,
Flipkart held a 39.5% market share of India’s e-commerce
industry.Flipkart has a dominant position in the apparel
segment, bolstered by its acquisition of Myntra, and was
described as being “neck and neck” with Amazon in the sale
of electronics and mobile phones.Flipkart also owns PhonePe,
a mobile payments service based on the UPI.
Designation: Executive-Business Developer (third party
● In this role, the candidate will be required to do Business
Development by way of Seller
Acquisition / Maintaining seller life cycle for Flipkart sellers.
● The candidate will be informed about the product listings
which we are looking to add on
Flipkart, he/she will also be shared some leads but will have
to generate his own leads
● Post leads collection the candidate will have to fix
appointments with the sellers and
convince them to come onto the Flipkart marketplace along
with applying for necessary
documents in case the seller doesn’t have them.
● The individual will be fully responsible for sellers and their
catalog going LIVE on Flipkart
platform and will be driven by daily targets.
● The role requires extensive local travel so having a 2
wheeler is mandatory since leads
will be given to him through an app he should have a
smartphone where apps can be
● Candidates should be responsible for the seller’s business
● Should have experience managing client/seller accounts.
● Identifying and liaising with key stakeholders (both internal
and external) to
de-bottleneck client issues.
● Able to understand the client-specific market and seller
● Able to identify potential market opportunity basis sale
● Able to negotiate with clients ensuring re-investment into
Required Experiences, Skills, and Qualifications:-
*Good knowledge of MS excel
*1-5 years of relevant experience in business development/
*Any graduate(post-graduation preferred)
*Good communication skills-Proactiveness, listening skills,
* Candidates having an e-commerce industry background will
be an added advantage.
Salary: upto 4.2LPA & (travel reimbursement + Incentives
based on performance
Key Responsibilities: New sellers acquisition and make the non transnational seller to active
Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities to
get maximum number of orders
Coordinating with business team to design the target;
develop customized targeted sales strategies to meet the
organisational goal with respect to sales
Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and
Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
which giving more businesses
Queries handling of sellers with respect to their margin and
benefit of collaboration with Flipkart
|Cost to Company (CTC)||4.20 LPA ( 31 k +PF +Insurance Professional Tax)|
|Perks & Benefits||Incentives based on performance i.e 10 k in a month , TA + Moblie & internet Reimbursement .|
|Bond or Service Contract (If Yes, give details)||1 year ( It will revise as per the performance)|
|Eligible Department and Program||MBA -2021 & 2022|