Juspay is the leading provider of merchant UPI solutions. With the experience of building BHIM, we help you with
end to end UPI solutions and provide seamless UPI experience for users amidst a changing UPI landscape. Best full-stack UPI merchant solution powering Amazon, CRED, Ola.
Round 1: Preliminary Round (MCQ Challenge)
• Eligible participants, after registering for the Challenge, will undergo an MCQ challenge. Based on their test scores,
participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
• You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the MCQ challenge.
• You have to answer 30 questions in 25 minutes.
• You can take the test within 24 hours of opening the Quiz Window.
Round 2: Coding Challenge
• Shortlisted participants will undergo an online coding challenge where they will be tested on their basic coding
skills. Based on their test scores and resumes, participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
• You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the coding challenge.
• The assessment will be of 90 minutes to be taken in one sitting.
• Evaluation criteria would include, but not limited to, the test score, time taken to complete the test, the quality of
your code, resume, etc.
Round 3: Final Coding Challenge
• Participants shortlisted from the second round will then be taking part in the final coding challenge.
• 60 minutes will be given to the participants to code and ace this round.
• Further details of this round will be shared with shortlisted participants only.
Round 4: 2-Days Hackathon
• Shortlisted participants will then take part in a 2-Days Hackathon.
• Details of this round will be shared with shortlisted participants only
Skills Required: Functional Programming
|Salary/Stipend during training||40 K per month|