About Regalo Kitchens
We’re kitchen and Wardrobe specialist who develops, manufactures and sells various kinds of kitchen & Wardrobe solutions to ideally suit the varying modern-day needs of home owners. We inspire lives through our products that blend creativity and functionality.
Our range is designed to meet the Indian lifestyles and living standard. We translate designs into solid woodwork. We are equipped with the latest technology and have picked the finest and best machinery to make kitchens of culinary delight.
Our market network consists of Interior designers, architects, builder, contractors etc.
The primary responsibilities of a Designer would be :
- Sketch preliminary design plans, including electrical and partition
- Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing
- Familiarity with appropriate design and visualization tools
- Must be highly creative and innovative in designing
- Must have a thorough knowledge about construction materials and accessories
- Good mathematical and analytical skills
- Good artistic skills
- Good computer abilities, especially with design and drawing software
|Cost to Company (CTC)||Rs. 2.4 LPA|
|Training Period||1 month will held in our head office located in Patparganj, Delhi.|
|Eligible Department and Program||B.Tech (Civil/Mechanical)/B.des 2020,2021& 2022|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||Designing students can also apply. Eligibility: 60% aggregate & above throughout 10th, 12th and Graduation|