- Credit Analyst will be responsible to make 100-150 calls in a day & meeting the daily/monthly targets.
- Enable customers take informed decisions with regards to Financial wellness (Credit rating)
- Drive active customer engagement by providing customized support.
- Achieving the monthly targets for portfolio liquidation
- Interact with Customer to handle queries, solve issues and problems with regards to
- products and services of Clearmydues
- Reminder calls to clients, analyse customers need and recommend appropriate action.
- Provide chat/email support to clarify customer queries and information related to
- Clearmydues products.
- Follow pre-defined support procedures and policies.
- Record details of enquires, comments and action taken.
- Prepare and distribute customer activity report.
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/16775g25bj4xa.pdf
|Job Category||Fin Tech Organization|
|Eligible Department and Program||MBA of batch 2020 and 2021 (Leaves will be provided to batch 2021 candidates during examination)|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||• Strong communication skills • Active listener • Problem Solving • Team Management • Motivational Skills|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||2,47,000 CTC + Variable: Up to Rs 15,000 pm (Incentives based on performance)|