- Job Description
- To accomplish lasting impact by creating pathway of success to our customers.
- To leverage on our strength that which benefits our client’s campaign bringing them high return of investment.
- To become a part of our driving sales force contributing to increase client acquisition
- wherein they become the revenue generator for our organization.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Identifying business opportunities by identifying individual business owners, SME’s,
- Entrepreneurs, and Professionals and evaluating their position in the market,
- researching and analysing sales opportunities.
- To develop business relationship with our end customer by providing support and solutions
- recommending our services benefitting their business requirements.
- To provide presentations and demonstrate our organizations packages and of our services.
- To obtain qualitative business information of the business enterprise he/she visits and also explains
- them of the same on how it would be represented to the users of Just dial.
- To explain in detail of our product’s features, advantages, benefits, tenure and all the terms and conditions
- related to the product the client is showing interest upon.
- To contribute in persuading the business owners/SME’s to become our registered customers
- which shall enhance the productivity of their business.
- To actively play the role of a consultant providing the customers with relevant answers and solutions to the query they raise.
- To prepare report by collecting, analysing and summarizing information
and send the Key Parameter Monitor (KPM) report to the reporting managers on daily basis.
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/11571kck3j5r4.pdf
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||• Language Proficiency - English, Hindi or any other regional language • Communication Skill - Good communication skill to explain the services of Justdial • and also be able to comprehend queries and doubts of clients; helping them to handle the clients • Ability to perform under challenging situations and comprehending the need of the business • by following directives received from the management time on time. • Ability to strive for performance by staying positive, displaying leadership quality and team work. • 0 to 4 year experience|
|Date & Time of the Drive||28th April’ 2019|
|Venue||AKTU Campus, Lucknow|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||17 to 30 thousand per month|