About fusion microfinance
Fusion as an organization was set-up in 2010 & is a registered NBFC –MFI which operates in a Joint Liability Group lending model of Grameen. Our clients comprise mainly of women living in rural and semi-urban areas. Our focus is reaching out to unbanked and providing financial services to women entrepreneurs belonging to the economically and socially deprived section of the society. Our responsibilities are not restricted merely to financial support but also to acquaint the clients to manage their financials by disseminating Financial Literacy to them. Fusion believes in robust business practices, transparent policies expressed in our Customer Centric efforts towards our Clientele. Fusion aspires to create value and balanced growth for all its stakeholders while keeping clients at the center.
Responsible for prospecting, developing and acquiring new Clients through direct sales and improving the overall P&L performance of individuals. Ensure the business targets are met so that they remain consistent with the business overall strategy.
- Identify new MSME/Small business enterprises in the assigned area. Assess their loan requirements based on customer need and present appropriate loan proposals to the credit committee for approval.
- Develop and analyze financial statements of the MSMEs in order to access the financial soundness of the business and his repayment capacity.
- Conduct loan appraisal, collect and verify detailed information (personal, business, guaranties and collateral pertaining to MSMEs) to open new MSME loan accounts.
- Prepares and execute loan contracts and arrange for disbursement of loan.
- Receive feedback of MSME clients for product enhancements and new product requirements.
- Maintain good relationship with MSME clients and promptly address their queries.
- Meet internal service standards and ensure no service-related complaints are received from customers.
- Monitor MSME loans and ensure timely repayment.
- Conduct, complete and process MSME loan booking / documentation in strict compliance
|Cost to Company (CTC)||3.5 LPA + Incentives|
|Eligible Department and Program||MBA (2020/2021/2022)|