- Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the candidate will be responsible for generating leads, acquiring new businesses and strengthening existing relationships.
- The role involves driving the sales pipeline by contacting prospective leads and to close deals for achieving individual revenue targets.
- Devise and execute a successful business development strategy in line with the Company’s plans
- Interaction with the international client’s viz. APAC, USA, Europe.
- Generating leads by doing press releases, this role involves extensive press releases so candidate should be well verse in written skills (90% leads are generated through this mode)
- Pitch business proposals to clients, negotiate and close sales
- Demonstrate initiative and ownership
- Ensure clients have a positive experience by communicating effectively pre and post deal process
Specific Eligibility requirement:
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & PPT
- Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills, and be comfortable interacting with executive-level management
- Excellent Persuasive skills and soft skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Link of circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/113255phkwl13.pdf
|Cost to Company (CTC)||3 LPA|
|Eligible Department and Program||MBA, B.Tech (Biotechnology, Bioinformatics etc), B.Pharma, BSc (Medical)|
|Venue||Delveinsight, A-20, sector 7, Near Maxfort school, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110077 (Landmark Raghu Cottage)|
|Reporting Time||11.00 AM|