Business Development Executive
- The candidates would be pursuing strategic activities responsible to increase the client base of the company and would necessarily be required to:
- You’ll be responsible for the sales operation of the company in a particular geographical area.
- Generate new leads and set appointments to demonstrate the product by meeting them face to face.
- Works closely with Business Development team to qualify prospects, coordinate meetings, and drive new opportunities.
- The Business trainee must learn about different aspects of the sales cycle and also different techniques used for outdoor sales.
- Clearly and effectively communicates product to prospects.
- They generate plans on how to increase the market share and develop strategies that will lead to greater revenue. Strives to meet or exceed prospecting goals on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our clients. We’ll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image. To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with sales and marketing teams and build rapport with clients. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills. You’ll be responsible for the sales operation of the company in a particular geographical area.
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/140151f2pdq5j.pdf
|Eligible Department and Program||B.Tech Any Specialization , MBA , MCA , B.Pharma of batch 2019 & 2020|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||• Problem-solving attitude • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Aptitude for fostering positive relationships • Leadership • Teamwork • Listening Skills • Client-Oriented mindset • The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply • Attention to detail The ability to analyse and research information|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||2 to 2.4 LPA|