About Seeds Fincap Private Limited
Seeds Fincap Pvt Ltd is a Delhi NCR-based non-deposit taking NBFC. With its headquarters in Gurugram. We aim to serve a million MSMEs – Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in India in this decade!
Various reports & surveys of industry bodies and research agencies have concluded that MSMEs have the largest potential to realize & aid country’s priorities – Job creation and country’s GDP growth by way of nourishing entrepreneurship. But to make it happen, it is equally important that MSMEs are provided sufficient financing that is easy & quick because without adequate financing they cannot acquire or absorb new technologies, expand, or compete in global markets, or even build business relationships with larger firms.
It is noteworthy that only about a fifth of MSME’s credit requirement is met by banks and the remaining comes from informal sources. Most of the micro-enterprises depend on their promoter’s family and friends and the local moneylenders for their credit requirements. A large portion of credit needs of the micro-enterprises remains unfulfilled. This fundamentally hampers growth potential of the micro-enterprises. At Seeds, this is where we aim to bring solution on the table
Branch Management Trainee /Branch Credit Management Trainee
- To ensure the achievement of disbursement/ Sales targets with minimum delinquency.
- Identifying target customers & disbursed loans, based on company requirement.
- Enabling business growth by developing and managing a team across assigned geographies
- for deeper market penetration and reach.
- Assess potential client base and product acceptability in new regions, areas & opportunities
- for geographical expansion of operational areas.
- Disbursement, repayment and delinquency management, achieving collections targets.
- Makes a close follow up of the disbursed loans, especially of the ones not paying on time.
- Undertake regular field visits for Monitoring and Field Investigation.
- Maintaining portfolio quality by tracking & controlling Normal dues, Nonstarters,
- Delinquency, & Frauds.
- Build strong client relationships both internally and externally and build a strong brand
- identification with potential customers.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
|Cost to Company (CTC)||3 LPA|
|Training Period||06 Month|
|Eligible Department and Program||MBA-2021 & 2022 Batch|