- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or 4 years of similar work experience to replace the same.
- Few projects of software development or programming experience under your belt
- Good understanding of OOPs concepts
- Great at solving problems at hand with required data structures.
- Understand concepts of REST, HTTP Protocols and methods.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Networking for the purpose of optimisation of services that you are going to work on.
- In depth understanding of at least one is programming language.
- Working knowledge of either Elastic search, Lucene or Solr .
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3
- Team player attitude with an attitude to help out one another in a team.
- Devotion to continuing education on an annual basis.
- In depth knowledge of SQL and Database design.
- Working understanding of CDN, Caching, AWS Infra
- Agile management experience, primarily Scrum.
- Good understanding of databases and SQL (MySQL/PostgreSQL) and caching technologies (Redis, Memcached etc.)
- Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of our key demographics all while staying true to our company’s core values and needs while lending your own creativity to the mix.
- Focus on creating fault-tolerant programming.
- Create scalable, automated solutions for our customer base.
- Respond to production issues on short notice and able to put a hot fixasap.
- Write tests for existing and created code to ensure compatibility and stability.
- Make sure that the services that you are working on are working at optimal performance and if not then tune it to make it happen.
- Maintain the best coding standards and make sure in Code review process your team members also follow the same.
- Take a product handover and understand it’s importance. Also you are supposed to measure it’s metrics to check for success of that feature.
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/120023e3tvb5u.pdf
|Cost to Company (CTC)||8 LPA|
|Eligible Department and Program||B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT related branches)|