- Review and understand technical job requirements
- Responsible for Sourcing profiles through various Job Portals Like Dice, Monster, carrier Builder.
- Ensure that resume appropriately reflects candidate’s experience and requirement
- Qualifying candidates on Skills vs experience, area of Interest, Geographic location in US and Visa types.
- Ensure meeting Daily/Monthly target of submitting quality candidates for open job requirements released by the clients.
- A thorough analysis of candidate’s commitment and background check before Submission.
- Ensures that adequate number of qualified candidates is submitted for all assigned client requirements in a timely manner
- Conducts initial interviews by phone to determine experience and skill level
- Utilize innovative and effective convincing / negotiation skills to attract top talent.
- Arranging interviews for shortlisted candidates and following up on real-time basis till feedback received from Client.
- Appropriate paperwork to be done before on boarding the candidate.
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates.
- Daily activity of submittals and Interview update to be posted in the Resourcing Application Tracking System ( Job Diva)
- Health Insurance cover for Self for 1 Lakh.
- Cab pickup and drop:
- All Noida Employee and Pick and Drop for female employees (All Other Locations).
- One-time Meal:
- One-time Meal (Noida) and 1500/Month (All other locations).
- Recurring Incentives
- Rewards and Recognition Program.
After completion of 18 months the student will be eligible for an international exposure basis their performance and delivery wherein they would get a chance to move to US office of ours for Sales or Delivery role basis their Skill set and Interest.
Timing would be Night Shift from 6:30 PM till 3:30 AM
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/130003rt2wup3.pdf
|Qualification||B.Tech (CS, IT, EC, EE, EEE, Bio Tech) and MBA, MCA, B Pharma, M Pharma,|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||• Students with Backlogs would not be eligible for this drive. • Make sure the communication skill of the students is excellent and should be dressed in formals during the drive. • The management reserves the rights to cancel the offer in case of negative reference check. • PAN Number and Copy is Mandatory for all the selected students (In case of absence of the same the Joining would not be possible and would be deferred further) • Fluent Communication skills: The role requires daily coordination with Team leads, Sales, Account managers and candidates sitting on Site in US over the call and hence a strong hold on English is mandate be it written or spoken. • Functional / Behavioural skill sets: Positive attitude, flexible, aggressive, extrovert, inquisitive, team player, enthusiastic, active listener, learning attitude, technical know-how, persuasive and convincing, good rapport building, analytical bent of mind with an eye for details, witty and spontaneous. • Night Shift: The job purely would be NIGHT shift and is Recruitment based (Voice base) hence acceptance to work against the bio logical clock is must. • Education: Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in Technical or related to technology is preferred.|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||CTC (3 LPA) + Incentives based on Performance on monthly basis (Incentives are really lucrative).|
|Venue||ITS Engineering College, 46, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201308|