About DXC Technology
An IT services company using the power of technology to build better futures for our customers, colleagues, environment and communities
Associate Professional Business Analyst
As an Insurance Business Analyst, assists in the research and assessment of business goals,
Objectives and needs to align information technology solutions with business initiatives on small less complex accounts. Serves as the liaison between technical personnel and business area.
Assists in planning and designing business processes; assists in formulating recommendations to improve and support business activities.
- Assists in analyzing and documenting client’s business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates.
- Assists in creating basic test scenarios to be used in testing the business applications to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
- Assists in developing and modifying systems requirements documentation to meet client needs.
- Participates in meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Executes systems test from existing test plans. Assists in analyzing testing results in all phases.
- Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify ‘intent of change’ is carried through phases of project
|Cost to Company (CTC)||4.0 LPA|
|Eligible Department and Program||MBA ( Finance/Insurance/BFSI)-2021 (60% throughout their education(10th,12th, UG, PG)|