- To understand requirements of clients need and deliver qualified consultants.
- Sourcing, identifying and screening potential candidates for contract openings with Clients Projects.
- Establish relationships with consultants/contractors in specified region.
- Taking interviews of prospective candidates and educate candidates on Mindlance’s process.
- Negotiate compensation/salary, extend offers, facilitate the placement of candidates and solicit referrals of other qualified consultants.
- Submit qualified candidates to open positions / job requirements.
- Coordinating and scheduling the interview process with clients Hiring manager through sales team
- Coordinating with HR-Administration department for smooth on-boarding of consultants.
- Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations.
- Would be responsible for effective usage of Internal Systems/Database for recording different stages in recruitment process.
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/151284izwqzbt.pdf
|Eligible Department and Program||B. Pharma, M. Pharma, B. Tech (Biotech, Microbiology) (No undergraduates) of batch 2019 & 2020|
|Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention)||• Good understanding of various technologies. • Demonstrated customer service skills • Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, think proactively, and problem solving skills • Demonstrated interpersonal skills and customer focus approach • Strong verbal and written communications skills • Night shift is a must. With no rotational shift. Immediate joiners with excellent communication skills. The students will join remotely for now, but will have to come onsite at our Indore office once the office resumes|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||• 2.40 LPA Benefits: • Cab (Pick and Drop) • Health Insurance cover up to 4 Lakh • Lucrative incentives.|