We are now looking for a 1st Level Operations professional. This job role is responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
Eligible Department and Program:
BE/BTECH- Information Technology, Electronics & Communication and Electrical & Electronics Engineering Branches only
• Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
• Minimum years of experience: 0-3 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
• Domain experience: area of expertise – (Recruiter to supply) e.g. Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.
• ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications would be an advantage
• 60% & above in 10th, 12th & Graduation
Specific Eligibility requirement (Please mention):
• Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
• Problem solving & creative thinking
• Ericsson knowledge
• English skills
• Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
• Working with people
• Manage instructions & procedures
• Applying expertise & technology
|Cost to Company (CTC)||INR 2,77,800/-|
|Criteria||60% & above in 10th, 12th & Graduation|
|Bond or Service Contract||18 months|
|Expected date of joining||Immediate|
|Venue||Greater Noida Institute of Technology (College Code 132), Plot No. 7, Knowledge Park II, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh|