AFCONS Infrastructure Limited is a part of Shapoorji Pallonji Group, one of the largest construction groups in India.
Over the last six decades, we have emerged as one of the leaders in EPC Infrastructure Industry by continuously delivering world-class services in the areas of Marine, Highways, Bridges, Under Ground Metro, Tunnels, and Onshore & Offshore Oil & Gas. We have a transnational presence in almost the entire spectrum of Infrastructure Industry. In fact, we are one of the pioneers in infrastructure development; involved in executing large and complex projects, both in India and overseas. For more information about the company, you may refer to www.afcons.com
Mgmt. Trainee Officer (Personnel & Administration)
Person will be given appropriate orientation at Head Office for few days post which he will be allotted appropriate site location and assigned any of the below roles:
- Manpower Coordinator – Manpower Planning & Local Recruitment at Sites
- Statutory Compliance Coordinator –All statutory compliances at site including PF, BOCW, Bonus, Labour License along with other team members
- Facility Coordinator – Responsible for Facility administration at sites (including Accommodation, Mess Management, Office Management, Vehicle Administration, )
- HO Initiatives Coordinator – Partnering with Head Office for Training & Development activities, Performance Appraisals, Event Mgmt. initiatives at sites, etc.
**Note that the profile details mentioned above are only indicative & more details will be shared with the applicants at the time of Interview.
For smaller sites, multiple roles might be combined if required.
Applicant should have a very thorough knowledge of Labour Laws and core HR subjects.
Place of Posting:
Project Sites Anywhere in India (including remote Project Sites
MBA (Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations) 2023 Batch
Specific Eligible Criteria:-
- Graduation should be mandatorily(Engineering)
- Min 60% throughout academics with no active backlogs
Cost To Company :
6.6 Lakhs Per Annum + Bachelor Accommodation (as per company policy only for site posting) + Local Transport (as per company policy for site posting)
Last date of registration;
06 November, 2022
|Job Category||Building Materials|
|Eligibility Criteria||MBA (Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations) 2023 Batch with Graduate in Engineering (Mandatory)|
|Specific Eligibility||Min 60% throughout academics with no active backlogs|
|Training Period||1 Year|
|Stipend||as per CTC|