JD of Intern BI/DWH
The prerequisites for joining Data warehouse team are simple. We care more about your attitude and aptitude than the specific tools and technologies you have used in the past. You need to have a strong passion for software development, learning new techniques and tools and problem analysis. You should take pride in creating new DWH-BI application components as well as supporting the existing applications that are running in production. You should also have great analytical skills and ability to handle complex, modular software development in a collaborative team-based environment.
- Contribute to the development and enhancements related to CVENT Data warehouse and Data Marts where performance, reliability and scalability are critical design goals not afterthoughts.
- Create workflows to extract, integrate and load data from different data sources using tools such a SQL Stored Procedures, SSIS, Python, SSRS et al.
- Learn the nuts and bolts of Data management, Dimensional data modeling and BI Reporting
- Gain experience with different database technologies ranging from traditional relational Databases to the latest Cloud based services such as Amazon S3 and Redshift
JD of Intern Web Engineering
We are looking for a Automation\web Developer primarily responsible for Automating processes and development
- Participate on teams of dedicated engineers to build and support innovative web applications and deliver game-changing initiatives.
- Automation using Robotic Process Automation.
- Automate business processes using scripting languages like PowerShell, Python, Java etc.
- Good understanding of web services (SOAP and REST) to develop integrations with third party applications, in-house systems, and tools.
- Develop scalable and performance centric solutions.
- Document and maintain Project requirements, development process, user manuals and guidelines in Confluence.
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/Attachments/Circular/178354wvowfmn.pdf
|Eligible Department and Program||MCA of batch 2021|
|Cost to Company (CTC)||30000/ Month|
|Training Period||6 Months internship|