Please to inform you that as part of Campus Hiring process for B. Tech students of 2021 passing out batch, company Campuscrop Pvt. Ltd wish to invite the AMCAT accessed students of AKTU affiliated colleges for this drive. Please find invitation for the participation of students as per the below details. You are requested to kindly go through and encourage your AMCAT accessed students for registration.
For applying, candidates should visit their AMCAT profile if eligible the link will be automatically activated.
Link to circular: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/
About The Company:
campus crop is an Indian start-up headquartered at Hyderabad. campus crop is a dominant player in the fields of career guidance using AI driven technology. We also assist students in improving their skills relevant to the industry and help them in college predictions both in India and globally. campus crop’s strong work ethics and professional background, leveraged and backed by IT solutions enable us to deliver quality. Commitment, professional integrity and vision helps campus crop achieve a leadership position in the field.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B. Tech
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 4 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 1.38 LPA
After Training Period: INR 6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate`s performance in the interview and will be at the company`s discretion)
Bond: 1 Year
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Will be communicated
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Designation: Management Trainee
CTC: 06.00 LPA
– Developing a database of institutions of all categories and proactively offering services to cater to individual needs.
– Making impactful presentations in educational institutes in the region.
– Networking with external agencies like consultants, coaching centres and training institutes.
– Facilitating superior customer engagement initiatives with partners to create brand loyalty. e. Interfacing with the regional delivery teams to customise and come up with relevant customised products catering to various needs of the student group.
– Expanding the geography of operation by exploring new markets in the region.
– Meets city profit margins.
Skill Set Required:
– Knowledge of products and services.
– Knowledge of industry, key players and market dynamics
– Should have Strong Business Consulting skills.
– Should have Excellent Communicator and Presentation Skills.
– Should have Account Management Skills.
– Should have Ability to achieve results in a flexible, fluid and unstructured environment and able to derive solutions to business problems creatively and execute the changes needed to solve the problems.
Perks And Benefits:
– Annual bonus subject to agreed performance criteria being met is 3 lpa.
– Annual return flights to hometown.
– Medical cover.
– Sponsored International convention (UK) participations on behalf of company
Last date To Apply: 03 December 2020
– Telephonic Round
– Skype Round
Education: B. Tech