Basic Interview Tips for Freshers
Interview Tips to help you get the Job
- Try to appear your best at the Interview. Your appearance should convey that you have taken the interview seriously. Do not try to turn up in the interview in a manner that does not suit you. Some basics in grooming will help.
- Well Groomed Hair
- Well Pressed Shirt
- Polished Shoes
- Know about the company. You should learn as much as you can about the company. A good place to start is the company’s website. If you have been referred through a friend also have a frank discussion with him or her. Also, do a google search on the company to understand what others are saying about the company.
- Answer clearly and directly. Spell out your ideas as clearly as you can. Also try to substantiate your ideas with examples. Don’t be overly wordy and try to keep your answers to the point. Do not try to deviate too much from the question.
- Do not be argumentative. Present your viewpoint and be professional. If you do not agree with something the Interviewer has said do not spurn it as invalid. Learn to understand their point of view even if it clashed with your own. This does not mean that you need to accept their point of view.
- Be prepared with questions for the Interviewer. Most interviewers will give you a chance to ask questions. Use this opportunity to show your knowledge and interest in the company. Also this is a good opportunity to clear any doubts that you have.
- Address the Interviewer politely. It is always polite to refer to the Interviewer as SIR or Maam. You can also address them their Surname (Mr. XXX or Mrs. XXX).
- . Be Confident. Be confident, you have prepared well, and this should show in your confidence level in the interview.
Note: We do not own this content, we have been inspired to use this content for the educational purposes and betterment of our students.